Nailed It, LLC - Client Contract *
Nailed It, LLC - Client Contract
As of_______________, the above referenced Client (the “Client”) enters into the following agreement with Nailed It DIY Studio (Nailed It). This contract constitutes the entire agreement between both parties and will apply to all future transactions between the parties unless mutually agreed otherwise in writing.
Terms and Conditions
A. FEES: In charging for our services, Nailed It considers factors including time and labor, the novelty and skill required to properly perform the services, and Nailed It’s experience and knowledge. Based on these factors, the Client agrees to pay the agreed upon price prior to the start of class.
1. NO REFUNDS. Preparation for your project starts long before you walk into the Nailed It studio. Due to planning, customization and ordering restrictions there are NO REFUNDS FOR CLASSES.
2. CLASS CREDIT AFTER CANCELLATION: If a circumstance arises that requires you to cancel your reservation, the following policy shall apply:
(a) Cancellation 48 hours or more prior to the start of class: your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a credit.
(b) Cancellation within 48-24 hours of the class: HALF of your reservation fee will be turned into a credit.
(c) Cancellation within 24 hours of the class: Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future class.
3. NOTICE OF CANCELLATION: Notice of cancellation must be sent to: SouthShoreStudio@naileditdiy.com
C. OFF-SITE CLASSES: If we are providing an off-site class, Nailed It will invest considerable time in planning and preparing for Client’s class. Therefore, Client agrees to pay a non-refundable off-site fee of $75. Full payment of the off-site fee is required upon signing this contract.
1. LOCATION. It is the Client’s responsibility to determine if any fees, reservations, or other regulations must be made or satisfied for any location chosen by the Client for an off-site class. If there are costs associated with the location chosen by Client, the Client is responsible for those fees. Nailed It will not guarantee or arrange payment on any location.pastedGraphic.png pastedGraphic_1.png pastedGraphic_2.png pastedGraphic_3.png pastedGraphic_4.png pastedGraphic_3.pngpastedGraphic_5.png pastedGraphic_3.png
2. TRAVEL. The above referenced price includes travel within 30 miles of the studio’s zip code. Any location outside of these limits will be subject to an additional fee. This fee will be based on factors including, but not limited to mileage, gas, time, location, airfare and lodging fees.
E. YOUR DIY SESSION. Your DIY session is very important to us. Before you even make a reservation, Nailed It invests its creative time and talents into your booking. We ask that you arrive 10- 15 minutes prior to the start of class to ensure that your session begins on time. In order for us to serve all of our customers and make sure that everybody finishes their project during class time, anyone arriving more than 15 minutes after the class start time will not be allowed to enter the session AND will not be refunded their money.
F. YOUR DIY PROJECT. Your DIY class projects are customized works of art created by you. We hope your art will remain on your walls and in your homes for many years to come. In order to ensure that we can do our job to the highest quality, we require the following with regards to your participation:
1. PRODUCT. Items demonstrated or made during a Nailed It class are for personal use only. Client agrees not to sell, share, recreate or teach techniques and products designed and taught during this class for commercial purposes.
2. STYLE. Our staff is here to guide you through your DIY project. We allow you to choose your style, colors, stencil, etc. If for some reason you are not happy with your project because of choices you made, Nailed It will not provide a refund for your class. We are here to help so ask us before adding a color or design if you are unsure!
3. INSTRUCTION. Our staff has been trained on your project and project instructions. We ask that you follow all instructions. If you jump ahead of our instructor or do not complete an instruction in a timely manner, you might not finish your project. The class length has been determined based on how long the project should take if all instructions are followed. Nailed It will not provide a refund if you fail to complete your project during the scheduled class time.
4. CLOTHING AND PERSONAL PROPERTY. You will be working with paint, stain, and other products to create your works of art. If the clothes, shoes, etc. that you are wearing or have in the workshop are damaged or stained, Nailed It is not responsible for replacing or repairing those items. By bringing your personal property and clothing into the Nailed it studio or class, you assume the risk of damage.
5. PHOTOS AND VIDEOS. Sometimes taking photos and videos can be disruptive to class. Nailed It reserves the right to prohibit clients from taking photos or videos during class. We love seeing your finished products on social media and hanging in your homes, but please use discretion so as not to disrupt instruction.
6. MATERIALS. All wood and materials can naturally change over time. Unless it is expressly stated in your class description, all products are for interior use only. There might be natural wear to your finished project. All materials are provided in their “as is” condition.
7. CHILDREN.We love kids, but any class listed as an adult class is for adults only. This means that no one under the age of 18 will be permitted in the workshop area. This is for your child’s safety!
8. PHOTO RELEASE. By signing this contract, you are agreeing to allow Nailed It to display images from your class on Nailed It’s website, social media and for marketing, promotion, advertising, and other purposes. You are giving Nailed It permission to use your name and photographic likeness in all forms and media for advertising and any other lawful purpose.
9. LOCATION. By signing this contract you agree to stay in the workshop area. Some Nailed It locations are inside of preexisting stores. If products are broken inside of non-workshop areas, client is responsible for those items.
G. LIABILITY. By signing this contract, client releases Nailed It, all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees and property owners from all liability for any injuries incurred by Client or any other party participating in a workshop class. Client releases Nailed It, all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees and property owners from all liability for injuries suffered as a result of Nailed It’s negligence. By signing this contract, client releases Nailed It, all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees and property owners from liability for ingestion, allergic reaction or any other medical issues arising from use of products created at or by Nailed It. Client indemnifies Nailed It, all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees and property owners from any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses including reasonable attorney’s fees arising from injury, damage or neglect.
H. ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION. Client releases Nailed It, all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees and property owners from all liability for any injuries incurred by Client as a result of alcohol consumption. Client assumes all responsibility for the amount of alcohol that is consumed and any injury that occurs at the Nailed It class or outside of the Nailed It class. Nailed It reserves the right to ask Client to leave the class and to request Client call a safe ride home. Client indemnifies Nailed It, all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees and property owners from any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses including reasonable attorney’s fees arising from injury, damage or neglect related to alcohol consumption.
I. WAIVER OF RIGHTS. If Nailed It chooses to waive its right to enforce any one or more of the provisions in this contract, such exercise of discretion shall not constitute a waiver of any other provision in this contract. I agree to the Nailed It, LLC - Client Contract